Thursday, September 4, 2008

I love movie


I'm Kakao. I saw a movie day before yesterday. The movie's name is Little Miss Sunshine. It's very good movie.
This movie's heroine is 8years old girl, Olive.
She is cute and plump girl. She enter in preliminary contest of Little Miss Sunshine contest. First, she is defeated in this contest. But participants are eliminated for drinking diet-pill one after another. So Olive can take part in the finals. But contest place is very far from her house. Her mother and grandfather smoking marihuana necessary go with her. But Going by plain is expensive. And Olive's gay uncle did attempted suicide. Her brother wouldn't speak anything. So her father is obliged to go by their beat-up volks wargen bus with every one. Almost of scene in this story is on the way.
There are many interesting Scene in this family. My favorite scene is all of Olive's family push their car for going to contest hall. Olive teach us importance of Smile. I was very impressed. I would like you see this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this article, so I was interested in this movie. I'll go to TUTAYA to borrow this movie's video!