Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Shawshank Redemption


Today, I recomend a movie, The Shawshank Redemption.This movie was playing in 1994. And This is said one of the best movie in 20 century. I have seen the movie for3times. I was moved to tears each time.

Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman played each character greatly. Tim Robbins act hero named Andy. Andy is arrested under a false accusation for double murder. He meet Red acted by Morgan freeman in Shawshank prison. Keeper and chief of the prison commit a flagrant injustice. But Andy try against injustice. Red is impressed Andy's strength. And last Scene is very emotional.
The hero leaves the great expression in letter,
"Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend."
The hero never throw away his hope, and give up. He encourage us to continue challenge.



2 comments:

yuu121 said...

I saw this movie, and this movie made me cry

miyabean said...

I love this movie!!